This year, starting April 12, 2011 I will be posting one picture a day for 365 days as a fun way to share my life with you.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 38 - Tree Frog

Wow. It has been WAY too long since I last blogged. I've been pretty busy this summer doing.....well....pretty much nothing. I really don't have any excused. I just didn't focus on blogging and I will do my best to make sure that for the rest of the summer, I blog as much as I can.

Summer. What do people do in the summer? Well, they play outside, go to the beach, go swimming at pools, and in my case they almost squash a beautiful tree frog while reclining in a pool chair...thing. Yup. I almost killed our lovely friend here. I will name him Bob. 
Bob posed for almost fifty pictures. No joke. I seriously took that many pictures of Bob. At one point, while I wasn't looking, he even jumped ON my camera! It freaked me out because I was most certainly was NOT expecting a frog to jump on my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like?? Let me know what YOU think! Love to hear from you!