This year, starting April 12, 2011 I will be posting one picture a day for 365 days as a fun way to share my life with you.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 56 - More Rock & Worship Roadshow

What can I say? I had more pictures from the concert I wanted to share:) This is Hawk Nelson. Well, I think Hawk Nelson is actually the whole band, but this dude right here does the singing. And he's good. My friends actually met him while waiting in line at the door which was pretty cool. I missed him by ten minutes. TEN MINUTES! Bummer.
But anyway, this is him singing. When I took this picture, they were covering Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" and apparently they wanted to be girls. They all wore wigs. All of them. The guitarists, the drummer, and the singer. I don't really know why...but I guess they were just being random.

One of my favorite parts of this picture is the hand. I guess the person was loving the wig. "YEAH DUDE! YOU ROCK!" was probably coming out of their mouth, or something like that. Totally random, but funny. Ha. Ha. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like?? Let me know what YOU think! Love to hear from you!