This year, starting April 12, 2011 I will be posting one picture a day for 365 days as a fun way to share my life with you.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 20 - France (Project)

For those of you who don't know, I am homeschooled. My mom does a wonderful job teaching us! For the past three weeks, my sisters and I have each been working on gathering facts about a country for a presentation board due next week. I picked France. I've found it to be fascinating! Tonight, while I was watching a movie with my family, I worked on my project. I had to cut out all of those letters perfectly, and the little strip of paper at the top that says, "The Country Of." It took a while to get everything centered!
 Even though it's not done, I wanted to share it with you! So.......this is what I have done so far...I know. Amazing, right? Well, at least everybody will know it's mine! I'm planning something special for my board, and I will take a picture of the finished project soon! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, just don't glue my scarf to the poster board, k?

    from agent 72.....i think:)

    ReplyDelete

You like?? Let me know what YOU think! Love to hear from you!