This year, starting April 12, 2011 I will be posting one picture a day for 365 days as a fun way to share my life with you.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 22 - A Fireman's Rescue Kitten

My neighbor, Mike Malcolm, is a fireman. Yesterday, while he was on duty he was called to rescue a kitten in a storm drain! Poor kitty. After he rescued the kitten, he had the choice of keeping her because nobody claimed her and nobody knew who she belonged to. Guess what he chose? :) Now, she belongs to Mr. Malcolm!
Readers, I introduce you to Stormy the kitten (get it? Stormy for storm dra...hahaha...yeah. Lame). My family was also introduced to this ADORABLE little kitten today, and I got to hold her for a while! She's so cute! It was a little difficult to get a good picture of her in the bad lighting, but I did my best and I hope you like it! 

1 comment:

  1. theres only one thing i love more than the chocolate. kittens!!!!!!!!! she is so adorable! i wish she belonged to me!

    ReplyDelete

You like?? Let me know what YOU think! Love to hear from you!