This year, starting April 12, 2011 I will be posting one picture a day for 365 days as a fun way to share my life with you.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 28 - Here Fishy Fishy

We have a fish. His name is Pluto. Originally, Pluto belonged to my brother, who, when he got Pluto, was REALLY excited about it. Then Noah got bored of the fish and was going to give him to me but my mom wouldn't let me have him. She figured I'd kill the fishy...which is probably true.....heehee. 
He's a pretty cool fish. I noticed when you try to take a picture with somebody else's camera that you're not used to, it's hard. Plus, it's hard to take a picture of a fish in the water! I think this photo is not really great, but I tried. :(

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you did try. Next time, try turning off the flash and taking the picture in existing light. If that proves to be too difficult for the camera to handle, try adding more light - but not flash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will keep that in mind!

    ReplyDelete

You like?? Let me know what YOU think! Love to hear from you!