This year, starting April 12, 2011 I will be posting one picture a day for 365 days as a fun way to share my life with you.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 26 - LOVE

Who doesn't need a little extra love sometimes? Maybe a little extra support or appreciation. I think everybody does, and I know that I will always have that. If I ever feel like a teenager who thinks nobody in her family loves her (I know....teens are crazy!), I just think of my best friend. Or call her. Or write her a letter! I always know she'll love me no matter what.
Hopefully, you all have a best friend out there who understands you for who you are, and doesn't care what you look like. Somebody who will always tell you if you are messing up, who will guide you in your life, and will always encourage your failures. Not encourage you to fail, but encourage you WHEN you fail. I'm glad I have that.

(This picture is not edited at all. Straight from my camera to you!)

2 comments:

  1. I may not always LIKE you. But I will ALWAYS love you. Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that for sure! But a teen's brain is messed up.
    I wuv you too:)

    ReplyDelete

You like?? Let me know what YOU think! Love to hear from you!