This year, starting April 12, 2011 I will be posting one picture a day for 365 days as a fun way to share my life with you.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 27 - Selah

Last night, I was going to take a picture of my brother's new pair of shoes, which are size fourteen (around 14 inches!!! I measured them!), to talk about his huge feet.....but, I had to go to bed. 

So TODAY, I was messing around with his shoes trying to find the right angle and setting, when my dog walked up. I took some pictures of his shoe next to her head, and although it was funny, they weren't AMAZING shots. So.....68 shots later, I finally downloaded my photos onto the computer and here is my winning picture!
Forget the shoes. Here, it's all about the cuteness of the DOG! Her name is Selah. Selah decided she would pose for me tonight. I love it! All I did is tell her to "stay" and she didn't move for about seven minutes! "Good girl, Selah!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like?? Let me know what YOU think! Love to hear from you!