This year, starting April 12, 2011 I will be posting one picture a day for 365 days as a fun way to share my life with you.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 11 - Easter!

Happy Easter! Today is a super awesome day because today we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ and the fact that he paid for our sins! Easter is a day to just be happy and thankful...so all of you gloomy people out there...be HAPPY! Jesus is ALIVE! 
Besides the joy of knowing that Jesus is alive and that he paid for our sins, there's another great thing about easter: the easter egg hunt!!! Oh yeah. We each get a lot of eggs in our color that we have to find. Of course, as always, I didn't find a few. No worries though. They always turn up in a few months...or a year or two. Haha! But this is a picture of jellybeans! I love jellybeans! In my opinion, the starburst ones are the best. I love them. LOVE THEM!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful Easter. and thank you for the sugar high.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lou, the sugar was GREAT!

    And I just want to thank you for continuously reading my blog everyday and for commenting:) I enjoy reading them and getting tips on my photography! Thanks again Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet! i am in total love with jelly beans too!!! ( as long as their not aubreys) haha cool pic:)

    -Avery

    ReplyDelete

You like?? Let me know what YOU think! Love to hear from you!