This year, starting April 12, 2011 I will be posting one picture a day for 365 days as a fun way to share my life with you.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 8 - My OTHER (Second) Cousin

So on Friday I posted a picture of my new second cousin. Today, my mom, my sisters, and I all went to babysit her. And her mother and her big brother as well. Today, I'm blogging about him:) His name is Will...short for William. I don't think he quite realizes that the newborn baby is his sister yet, but I think it will sink in soon. 
Will got some jelly beans from Grandma today and he decided that he likes to eat them by licking them. Not actually chewing them, but getting colored slobber all over everything! It was really sticky and all over everything and...we had to clean it up. But it was cute. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You like?? Let me know what YOU think! Love to hear from you!