This year, starting April 12, 2011 I will be posting one picture a day for 365 days as a fun way to share my life with you.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 12 - My Boss

You know those country songs that always talk about people disliking their bosses? Well...it's the story of my life I tell you! Ugh. My boss is the worst. Always nagging. Always yelling. Always being...awesome! Ha! Just kidding. 
My boss is my mom and she is the coolest person ever!  I love her so much! She's a fantastic person and I'm NEVER embarrassed when I'm with her. In fact, I love doing stuff with her! 

So about my mom. She is a fantastic jewelry maker (that's her job), she always pushes me to run farther when I run with her, and she cannot play Mario Kart to save her LIFE! (She's AWFUL)! Most of the time, she ends up going the opposite direction, but that's a story for another time. But I really love my mama! She's the best mom in the WORLD!

3 comments:

  1. I've met your Mom. She's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. you.are.awesome. thanks sweetie, i love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I hope my girls will be so proud of me when they are older!

    ReplyDelete

You like?? Let me know what YOU think! Love to hear from you!