This year, starting April 12, 2011 I will be posting one picture a day for 365 days as a fun way to share my life with you.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 14 - Happy Anniversary!

Today, April 30th, is my parents 17th anniversary! Wow! They have officially been married to each other for seventeen years...which is pretty awesome! Although they had wanted to do something special to celebrate, they had to be satisfied with spending most of their Saturday at our sporting events! They didn't even get to go out for dinner! :( The other day, my mom was talking to my dad and she said that they should celebrate the fact that they have four healthy children with no problems. 
This is the cake my mom made for herself! I haven't eaten any of it yet, but everybody else says it's good!

So congrats to my parents for seventeen years of marriage! Love ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like?? Let me know what YOU think! Love to hear from you!