This year, starting April 12, 2011 I will be posting one picture a day for 365 days as a fun way to share my life with you.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 13 - Soccer

In my family, all of the kids play sports. My older brother, Noah, plays baseball. I play softball and volleyball (I am playing both at the same time right now). My little sister, Isabel, plays soccer. And last, but certainly not least, my littlest sister, Tahlia, plays softball. The crazy thing is that we are all playing these sports RIGHT NOW! This spring, my parents have to deal with four kids and five sports. FIVE! For example, this Saturday, I have an all-day tournament, my brother has a game, my sisters both have games, and they are all VERY close in the timing with each other!

So this is Isabel at soccer practice. She played soccer last year and softball almost every year, but this year she decided to drop softball. I don't know why. She was good at softball, and I guess we'll see how good she is this year at soccer. Her coach is English and he has an awesome accent! Today he was demonstrating a corner kick. According to my sister, he almost kicked some of the girls with his long legs! HA!

2 comments:

  1. Nice shot - but I'm going to be critical of your technique.

    The camera does not always have to be five feet off the ground. This shot might have been MUCH more effective if the camera angle had been lower, i.e., closer to the ground.

    You guys are VERY busy. This promises to be a well documented season - what with you and your sister taking pictures every day. I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see what you mean...thanks for your tip! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

You like?? Let me know what YOU think! Love to hear from you!